Thursday, March 06, 2008

Ancestry

Hey guys,

I'm Lizzie, Cindy Seghers oldest (for those who dont remember me, or are confused by my 6 name changes.)

Anyway, I know that everyone is busy gearing up for this year's reunion, which I will be very sorry to miss, but I have a request...

I have begun my own family tree, one which was very much aided by my own father's extensive research on genealogy. However, with the advent of the internet, so much more has become available, and I have been able to trace the Gibsons back further than William Gibson who lived in Tyrone, Ireland from 1705-1771...in fact, I have discovered a Thomas Gibson, William Gibson's great-great-grandfather, who lived in 1540 in Lancashire, England.

Anyway, I would like to make the website available for all...however, I need email addresses. So please, if you are interested in viewing the tree (and even adding your own information), send your email addresses to erepass@willkie.com and I will add you guys.

Miss you all, love you all, and hope to see you two years from now!!

Lizzie

1 comment:

manager1 said...

Lizzie,
This is wonderful, Thank you. I adding my children.