Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The reunion

I just want you all to know how much I enjoyed this weekend! It was great to see everybody and hear all of the stories firsthand. I also really hope that everyone keeps on blogging! I'm sure that there were stories told that need to be written down somewhere so that everyone can read them!

Mary Alice said: You are correct!!! This weekend was great! There were some stories told that do NOT need to be written down HA - for example: My mother in Nashville with Jean and there was not any bathrooms at there disposal. Pizza anyone? That story prolly needs to stay off of the blog. I did enjoy many stories and visiting with everyone. I am already looking forward to 2 years from now.

Donna says: I had a wonderful time at the reunion. Stories...I love stories. And if you are passing through Mississippi, or Greenwood, Mississippi, stop, rest a while and tell me some more stories. I agree with Elise and Mary Alice...seeing everyone was great.

Becky says: I have a hard time telling people what they each mean to a reunion and to me, I seem to choke up really bad! But I do want to say to the WHOLE group how great this reunion was and thank you all for your part. Let's do this again sometime!
Love to all - I AM PROUD TO BE A VOWELL!!!

No comments: