Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Vowell Voices

Vowell Voices

Hey,my name is Kelsey Hale.I could not get on vowell voices so I am on with my grandmothers.I have wonderful ideas.The idea is what I always wanted to do with children.Athough I am only 13 years old I will need alot of help if you accept it.My idea was to have a scavenger hunt with all the little childdren.I am not sure when,where, or if there is alot of children that we could do it.I think it would be fun to do this actvity but, we will need some adults or older people that can direct the children.I hope that you will accept this.I dont know exactly how many chilren there is but,I also have another idea and that is to dress up like an easter bunny and let the children take pictures with the easter bunny.Maybe one of my brothers could help this come true but,I am not sure.After the hunt and after the easter bunny then maybe we could take a walk and look at the lake. If any adults need a babysitter then I would be glad to watch their or your child while you visit with the family.I promise I will be the best.Those are some of my ideas so please let me know how you feel about these activities.I will also be glad to hide easter eggs if you would like any help.Thank you so much for reading my blog.

1 comment:

Camellia said...

Kelsey...those are great ideas. I do like the Easter bunny idea, but we may be a tad late on getting a costume this year. Wah. I know you will be lot of help in all the festivities. If we have time and people want to do it, I will help with the scavenger hunt...maybe Cousin Jean can, too.