Friday, February 24, 2006

Tell Us a Story

I thought Ruby moved to Lynn. I wish Mother had access to a computer, I bet she could begat this story! What about you,Ronald? Manager 1

From Camellia:

Yes, I think they lived in Lynn for a while...but I feel certain she told me she went to high school in Inverness. We need verification.

Ronald is the best storyteller I have ever heard. The few times I have heard him, I've been mesmerzied. He came to sit with us when Daddy was sick, and my friend Jenne was there also. Her mom was in the hospital at the time. Ronald told story after story. When I asked Jenne later what I could do for her, she said, Ask Ronald to come sit with me.

I can take my lap top to Aunt Immie's however often it would be convenient between now and the reunion. We can view the blogs from her house. We could make it for a set week-end time, and anybody who wanted to join us could, and we could stay not too long to wear out our welcome. I could take my little tape recorder, and add her stories. Can Manager 1 check that out and arrange it for us?

From Scarlett, in case you don't do comments
O.K. Nell and Imogene want memories. Ronald needs to tape, type, record some way his stories. I would try to transcribe them. If I couldn't get it done by the reunion, I would mail copies to everyone.

If you don't do comments, you aren't getting your full entertainment value's worth..

No comments: