Monday, February 27, 2006

Vowell Voices

Ok Mama Kat, I am printing the blogs and will have copies for those who do not have time to read them on the computer ( Lori ) . They will not be pretty like some would make ( Jean ) but you can have them to read later. I don't know when I have enjoyed anything more but I thought I was in the Vowell family way before some of you and I don't know half of these stories. They are priceless !!!!!
Also, Do some of you ever sleep??? I read the time on the blogs---4 am--5 am etc. I can't even open my eyes that early unless I am pushing littlt buttons if you kbow what I mean.
G-Maw0

Vowell Voices

2 comments:

Camellia said...

We were on L.A. time. oops. Hope y'all don't mind, but now we are on central time.

Camellia said...

Manager 1...thanks...I have to stop myself from writing and writing and writing. I have my memories and your memories, and everybody else's, too, and if I run out I can confabulate more. I wish everyone would come out and add to the fun.