Sunday, February 26, 2006

Vowell Voices

Oh, You people are much younger or older than I'm thinking. I don't know about any of this except Sandra going to the hospital in Memphis. We had to wave to her from the parking lot of the hospital The only swing I remember was on Granny;s front porch and I know that my girls were not invited to swing the chain because Becky and Donna always hid from Gayle --- she was too young to play with them. Does that sound like something sweet cousins would do? I do remember when Cindy was born, I was at Granny's house (just couldn't have a baby unless I was in Ruleville). It was raining hard, had been for a long time. I had to take somebady to work so I got Cindy, ran down the steps, slipped and busted my bottom. However Cindy did not wake up. I went down the steps very carefully after that.
G-Maw

Camellia says: Oh, scary, falling with the baby...and do you want to tell us about the time you and Gayle went to the movies, and left Baby Cindy home with Jack? And...we were soooo happy every time you gave birth to a new baby, and found it interesting toward Jackie they were almost popping out in the car. Is that true?

But, I fear you have the wrong cousin in the hidding from Gayle story. I always thought she was the cat's pajamas, and made sure she had plenty of life experience, such as fire towers, Repunzel, and real French Fries. Also being able to go to the bathroom in the great out doors, which is important and difficult for girls. Ask Elise and Elizabeth W. I will tell more about the magnificent Gayle later, but please, Becky, Gayle, do you remember me hidding from Gayle? No liar liar pants on fire stuff here. Camellia

Manager 1:
Yep, it was me hiding. Best believe if anything bad was going on - I was always in the "thick". I'm real sorry that we hid from her, because I finally figured out how much fun Gayle is. I just missed quite a few years of enjoying her company.
Camellia, I think it was just Me, Jackie, and maybe Sue. You were usually running with the boys!


Not only the great outdoors - Ask Elise about traffic jams and Wendy's cups!
Yo Momma



Vowell Voices

3 comments:

Camellia said...

You're on. Now if you want to blog, hit blog this at the top of the page, and correct floating misinformation.

Camellia said...

Wow! A Wendy's cup and a stop light. You might be my role model. Maybe you could do a lecture at the reunion, and tell us how.

Camellia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.