Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Comic books

Ok I am a reader so I am going with this memory. Who had the best comic book collection? We would sit for hours and read the stacks of comic books.
Chuck, Sandra and Donna always had the historical comic books. Gary and Ronald Wayne had the action ones and did they have stacks of them. I remember fights over who's they were. We would always bring a stack that Dad let us buy for the trip up to Ruleville.

Camellia said: I liked the Fantastic Four, and Les Misrables. Gary got Mad Magazine, and I just didn't get it. But I didn't get Rocky and Bullwinkle and the three Stooges, either. Once when we went to New Orleans, I found this really great book on the bookshelf: The Little Prince. Uncle Ed's aunt had given it to him. I read it until we got in the car, then went to the library and found it. Did any of you love The Little Prince, too?

No comments: