Monday, March 06, 2006

Cousin Jean

I will always remember how much fun we all had when Jean came around. She was the big kid who would run and play with with all of us when all of the other adults were sitting around "begotting", playing cards, or whatever it was they did. She made up embarrassing names for everybody (mine being D.P.), she is always the one cousin that never grew up! Loads of fun!!

Oh, and who else remembers the Christmas that she was one of Santa's helpers. She even came to Schlater to help my mom prove to me and Robert that Josh and Elizabeth were not telling me the truth!!

Scarlett says didn't she also play Santa at the Rulevile nursing home?

1 comment:

kate witte said...

I loved when we got to ride in Jean's tracker ( I think that is what it was) with the top off. We were packed full of us....little ones & all.