Thursday, March 23, 2006

Cousin Math

Now you could figure out who was in that swing when it fell...we always protected the babies and wouldn't put them in mortal danger that way...but cousin math...did you do it? How did you divide the cousins up...just a start here, so anybody can jump in and lump them any way they wish...

Scarlett...the oldest who got held by grandmother Gibson, and drank coffee from a saucer, and could rough it up with the rest of us, but still liked to spend lots of time sitting in with the adults. I heard she didn't much like it when

Ed, Camellia and Gary arrived within six months of each other

Then Therapy Pat came along as a singleton so she was always included in the second batch.

Then Chuck, Ronald and

Jackie Faye came along, but Jackie Faye was always cast in a group with

Becky and Sue, well, if they weren't being too exclusionary

Then Marvin and Kenny Michael

and after that, I kind of lose the sets. I think I remember Cindy Nell as a baby, though Gayle was really the first baby that was ours to play with.

So on the swing: Scarlett, Ed, Gary, Camellia, Pat, Ronald, Chuck, Becky, Jackie and Sue...

At some point, we began dividing for spend the nights, boys and girls...that included all the kids down through Marvin and Ken.


WOW! Dejavu- I had a conversation with three sisters and we discussed twins - not as in birthing at the same time! But as in cousins - One sister said "I just had to keep up - when she got pregnant I did too!" They each had 7!
But Camellia: the pairs can be counted down to the currecnt generation (with some help, of course): I can't think of all - but I'm sure someone can -
Sandra - The Path - Paver
Donna, Ed, Gary -
Pat - right behind the group before - (not enough space to not be considered single)
Chuck, Jackie, Ronald
Becky, Sue
Marvin, Ken , Gayle, Cindy Nell(this this where I am not sure)
Cindy Leigh and who
Greg, Janice, Lori (?) who am I leaving out?
where does Bob go?
David, Jackie, Jean
Mary - you can't be a single - can you ?
Lady L, Lois, Kathy
Terrell, James, Heath
Judd - right here?
Josh, Melanie, Kate
Elise, Elizabeth, Amy

Okay I can't begat any more!
Please continue the list (my mind has faded.....)

Back to the swing - We tried hard to put as many as we could! And then some!

Manager 1

I can't add much, but

Robert, Micheal, Ryan, Tucker, Trent , Matthew, Mitchell, Corey, Taylor
Parker, Kelsey, Malyn, Jackson, Lora
Kylie, Elenor?
Micheal Raby, Jessica?

And the next generation
and aren't Kathleen and Cindy's granddaughter the same age?
Josh(Kathy's), Will(Melanie's)

~elise

Meghan "with that pretty red hair" Dallas and Olivia You forgot Kathy's twins Greg and Tony and Cindy Nell's Francis, Liz and Sarah. Sue's Danny and Ruby, then Ken's Madison and Garret. Greg's Ryne, Corbin and Kyle, Lady's Duncan and Corrin but if you can put them in order of their age 'YOUR'E GOOD' Sure I missed some also

No comments: