Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Feather beds

OK sleeping at grannies

Who remembers when the feather beds were pulled out. I think we got into so much trouble because we never could go to sleep when we were all together. I also remember the feather beds being put under the table in the corner of the dining room. Over by where the bed used to be. Ok looking for feather bed memories

Camellia says: I never slept under the table. Wow. 5 kids on a feather bed on the floor. Not very comffy. Very hard. Feather bed on top of the mattress in the front bedroom, winter, many quilts, Granny as a sleeping partner. Best sleep in the whole world. Waking up with all parts of me still asleep except for my very cold nose, the rest of me warm, warm, warm, and Granny up, in the kitchen, making what? Biscuits. Heaven. Aunt Nell made everyone feather pillows out of the feather bed.

Who made the feather bed? ******

No comments: