Tuesday, March 07, 2006

XMAS memories

Ok you want to start XMAS memories. Please make sure young eyes do not see this because it will cause major heart burn with parents.
Does any one remember very large boxes that would be stored in the front bedroom at granny's. These would be the Santa gifts that my dad would send ahead by train. They would be dropped off on the train platform and would be brought to granny's prior to us showing up. I remember checking out these boxes but not knowing what they were for. They would always be gone on xmas morning. Who could have guessed what was in them.

****************************

I for one am so glad to know this !!! I never could figure out how Santa for 7 (plus the Golf equipment) got to Rulevill in one car. We had a hard time getting everything in our car coming from Jackson. We all could have been smart like one person I know and waited until Christmas Eve to do our shopping.

G_Maw

No comments: