Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I see an egg!

Easter:
Putting eggs in tailpipes! Who did that?

Sorry Aunt Jo - The year of the undone eggs?

I can remember Bob and Marvin eating their eggs sitting on the porch. Seems to me like they were hiding. (Probably selective memory again.)

I remember at least one year that the eggs had to be hidden inside - once at Imogene and Franklin's. Was that the only year that it rained on Easter?

Remember new Easter clothes? and Hats? and Gloves???????? and wearing all that to Granny's house - I couldn't wait to get that junk off!


My eggs were soorta soft ----- but pretty. I spent more time decorating them than cooking them. Sorry, Guess I knew way back then that cooking was not something I wanted to do.

G_Maw

1 comment:

Camellia said...

what about the eggs stuck on the radion atenna on the car?